Thread: Seriousness Tragic news about Patricia
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 10:21 PM   #238
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by drseabee View Post
I lost my wife February 6, 2010, although I never met the lady she shares my wife’s name and I can feel your loss is as great as mine. I extend my heart felt condolences on your loss and my prayers are with you.
Empathy is not always a pleasant emotion to experience, but it is certainly one of the most admirable and kind. This post is very kind of you, drseabee, as much as I am so sorry to hear its prompting. Condolences are returned.

And welcome to MobileRead.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote