View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 09:59 PM   #7
jangell2
Addict
jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I watched the review and the two things I didn't like were the fact you can't do anything with the Kindle while it's charging with Win7. The second is that black out it does when you change pages.

I'm wondering if anyone has found that annoying are have you gotten used to it and don't even notice it anymore?

Based on the review, there are a lot of pluses to the Kindle. I will have to get used to the screen displaying a picture when it's off. I have never owned anything that does that.

Amazon missed a chance to play a prank on its customers. They could have put a scary image on the screen with the test BOO below it. First thing you see when you open the package.
jangell2 is offline   Reply With Quote