View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 05:42 AM   #26
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
This looks like the cover cannot be removed, is this correct?

On my Kobo, I have a soft enough cover that it can be bent backwards, so the ereader only takes as much space as if it was without cover - very useful when reading in cramped spaces. I wouldn't like to do this with a cover that could not be changed if needed. I also like to occasionally remove the cover to make the whole thing lighter (but then, my ereader is rather larger than this one, so probably heavier).
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote