Thread: MobileRead January 2012 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 07:19 PM   #97
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Actually, it is available as an eBook. It's available in the UK, Canada, Australia & New Zealand. Could be available elsewhere. But it's not available in the US until the 18th of January. But the problem with it is that it is part of a series and it's not the first book, so I would not bother reading it until ALL of the books in the series are available. I don't do partial series unless I get the books free from the library.
Jon? My very first sentence was "The Spy Who Came in from the Cold by John le Carré is not available for the Kindle until January 18th. "!!! Meaning, for US Kindle owners it is still not available. I'm not sure why you're "correcting" me.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote