View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 04:10 PM   #420
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
FWIW, this is why mentions of tethering or Special Offers removal are a hard "no" rule in the Kindle Dev forum (and offenses are dealt with swiftly & harshly).

So, yeah, nope, not happening ;p.

(And, on a technical level, this is why, on the K4, where I haven't found a way to detect if the device is SO, KOReader will *NOT* override the system's screensaver. On newer devices, it will on non-SO devices, but will let the Kindle deal with it on its own (i.e., show SO screensavers) on SO devices).

TL;DR: Don't Be A Dick (TM), or everybody loses.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 01-07-2020 at 04:13 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote