View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 05:07 PM   #59
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I can tell you this. I'm not under NDA with Amazon about the Kindle. Wish I was!

If anyone from the Kindle team is reading this and wants to arrange for some publicity at rollout by providing a sample device and information, I'm available. Sounds to me like a win-win situation for both Amazon and the MobileRead community! ;-)
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote