View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 02:11 PM   #2
Apparition B5
Zealot
Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 and iPad Air 5
I'm not at my desktop ATM so I can't give exact specifics, but:

Send to Kindle adds your document to Amazon's "cloud," and the document will be visible on Kindle for Android and Kindle for iOS, but it will not be visible on Kindle for PC. Kindle for PC doesn't count as a device. To add a document to Kindle for PC, you need to open each document in the Kindle for PC program itself. However, doing so will not add the document to the Amazon "cloud."

So, if you want a document available on both Kindle for Android/iOS and Kindle for PC, use Send to Kindle and open the document in Kindle for PC.

Last edited by Apparition B5; 11-27-2017 at 02:13 PM.
Apparition B5 is offline   Reply With Quote