View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 05:16 PM   #13
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
This is a problem with OSX or Windows XP and any Android device that uses MTP to connect via the USB port. However for every other android device in this category the android app calibre companion fills the gap and allows folks to connect their device wireless straight to calibre as any other device would connect via USB. Unfortunately Amazon has seen fit not to allow this app for the Kindle Fire at this time.
So any other "Windows" product above XP would work? Why not Mac Leopard?

Rather short sided of the developer if you ask me.

I wasn't impressed by his rather cryptic postings.

I am suppose to figure out what "collections" mean? Isn't that above the regular library?

Last edited by new; 10-24-2012 at 05:20 PM.
new is offline   Reply With Quote