View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #7
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
Anyway, if you just would like to use it without having it always displayed, you can tap on the black status bar (it's a bit tricky) to open it (well, in my Touch it works...).
After using it, it will be hidden again!
I see. Thanks!

Code:
hideStatusbar: false
That suffices. But, I'd like to add some options to the menu as right now in the Mesquite app that I am in (WebLaunch), menu is empty. I want it to be like the default web browser, so I can bookmark a page. Do you know a work around?

P.S. Holy crap, there are so many things in /var/local/mesquite/shared/js

Last edited by thatworkshop; 09-18-2013 at 06:55 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote