Thread: Nook live blog?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 06:45 PM   #64
LesRS
Enthusiast
LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.LesRS for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Lenovo A1 Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
Although you can't download movies, TV shows, and YouTube videos, you can side-load them to an SD card and watch them on a Nook Color. I use the MovieGallery app to display them (it's only $0.99) and makes a nice enhancement over the standard Android movie gallery display. I've been collecting movies for 30 years. First on BetaMax, then VCR, then DVD...I lost some of my favorites in all the transitions to different rendering devices and finally gave up collecting movies with the impending change, yet again, to Blue Ray. I refuse to buy them over again. But since I got my Nook Color I've started buying DVDs again.
Sweet!!!! I would do that with my favorite TV episodes I own on DVD. Can you share how do this, if you don't mind? Thank you!
LesRS is offline   Reply With Quote