View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 12:17 AM   #11
parkher
Evangelist
parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.parkher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BL Alita/Mimas/Ares, OB Note2/Note, KA One/H2O/HD, S PRS T2/T1, PB 902
Thanks. Yes, an app named "Navigation ball".

I have the cover but I haven't tried it yet, and I haven't read anything about magnets. I will have to look.
So far, I installed Cool Reader 3 (3.2.32 - the regular buggins, or I guess virxkane version), my favorite font Amasis (from Sony PRS-T2 era), and tried reading epubs with it. Everything seems to be working fine. So far.

What is exactly the problem on that video? Do I need to try the pen?
Because I had no intention of ever doing it.
Do I need to install the screen protector? It is included. But the screen is advertised as scratch-resistant so not sure why the protector is included. Another layer to reduce contrast. I do not artificially enhance contrast with the glowing screen.

Actually, I will have to look at Note and Note 2 side-by-side in various lighting conditions.
Very interesting if Note 2 is visibly worse or just visibly in my mind worse.

Last edited by parkher; 11-13-2019 at 12:37 AM.
parkher is offline   Reply With Quote