View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 03:51 AM   #5
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
/me examines chocolate, ballpoint pen, tights, pencil, bottle tops, Swiss army knife, string, chewing gum and decides to leave Kobo as it is but repairs the Sopwith Camel.

I too have tried both USB and BT keyboards on EVERTHING. Works on all my android phones, android tablet, windows tablet, all laptops, netbooks, PCs and one of two TVs. Not on Sony, Binatone, Amazon, Barnes& Noble, iRiver or Kobo ereaders.

An ancient Android phone works with hub to connect HDD, mouse, keyboard, USB ethernet port. It also has a micro HDMI port. Same age as an iPhone 4s but unlike it still installs apps. Makes a really rubbish "PC" due to poor copy/paste, external storage and printing support in most Android apps. One app can print, really slowly. Needed 3rd party filemanager. Only one application open at a time. Android is OK for a notepad, calendar, email, web, MP3 player, camera. Rubbish as a complete OS for real content creation compared even to Win 3.0 even with a 17" 1920 x1080 screen, keyboard, mouse and HDD. My newest Android phone is worse. No physical HDMI and screencast is garbage. Some older apps can't access SD card at all on newer Android. Still forgets language/layout of keyboard (USA is default Android).

Last edited by Quoth; 11-09-2019 at 03:53 AM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote