View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 02:29 PM   #9
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
Thank you David.

I put the book that you amended in my Kobo and it works!

I will have to be more careful with the naming of my fonts. I just assumed because it worked in my Kindle it should work with the Kobo. I have copied and pasted your answer into my "AllMyNotes Organizer" that I keep for scraps of code and other information. I shall digest it fully after I've had my dinner.

Thank you very much for your help and here's some karma for you.
Glad to be of help. Just paying forward the help others have given me over the years. And thanks for the karma!

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote