View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #8
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
I tried the one with the embedded font first and changed the font file names to match Kobo's required naming convention (*). On an Aura with 2.5.1, the segment at the end of chapter 10 showed happily using either Courier New or Dark Courier as embedded fonts. The copy I'm uploading has both embedded and Dark Courier selected. I also added a couple of bolded lines oin the boot sequence near the end of Chapter 10 just to play with the appearance.

For the copy using the <code>/</code>, Kobo does not supply a default monospaced font. In my case, since I have a monospaced font in my sideloaded fonts, I used a reference to that font set which seems to work when I added the following to the stylesheet:

Thank you David.

I put the book that you amended in my Kobo and it works!

I will have to be more careful with the naming of my fonts. I just assumed because it worked in my Kindle it should work with the Kobo. I have copied and pasted your answer into my "AllMyNotes Organizer" that I keep for scraps of code and other information. I shall digest it fully after I've had my dinner.

Thank you very much for your help and here's some karma for you.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote