View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 11:45 AM   #1
Moonraker
Addict
Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moonraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ILiad. Gen 3, PocketBook 360, Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Oasis 2
Monospaced fonts ignored in Kobo Aura

I have a science fiction book in which there are a lot of paragraphs in "machine code" for which I used a monospaced font "Courier New".

This font was in Sigil's Font Folder and also declared in the CSS stylesheet.

The Kobo Aura ignores this font and displays these paragraphs in the same font as the rest of the book.

I then removed all references to the "Courier New" font and nested these paragraphs in <code></code> but the font displayed is still the same as all the other paragraphs in the book.

I'm stumped.

Edit: I tried the book on my Kindle Keyboard and it works correctly.

Last edited by Moonraker; 05-05-2013 at 11:54 AM.
Moonraker is offline   Reply With Quote