View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 10:00 AM   #5
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by morty92222 View Post
When I disabled that option the camera picture disappeared. Is there a way to know what is missing?
Check for errors and warnings in the conversion log. If you are starting from an EPUB or AZW3 file you can open your source file in the calibre ebook editor and use the "Run check" feature to check for problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morty92222 View Post
TAlso, I noticed some books have a cover that fills kindle screen and another that has blank area on right and left. How do I make the one that takes up the entire screen?
To have a cover fill the screen you need to use an image with the same aspect ratio as the display on your device. Here is a blog post with some guidance: How to Choose the Right Book Cover Dimensions
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote