View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 08:14 PM   #9
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
The lack of the SD card is the only thing that I really don't like about the K2. Since we don't have folder support still, using SD cards can serve that purpose by having a different card for different categories.

Not to mention, I don't like loading my Kindle up with everything because I don't like scrolling through pages and pages of books. I usually only keep about 6-8 pages of books on at any one time. So I'm not going to come close to using 2gb of space anyway.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote