View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 07:53 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
"Tritschler announced today that the Kindle 2's battery can replaced under warranty for a year. After that, it can be replaced in the Amazon factory for $59."

Oh yeah, thats a BIG improvement. Going from a $20 replaceable battery, which I haven't needed to replace, to having amazon replace for me for $59, plus shipping both ways? I can't see them paying for it.

Tritschler's final take on the SD card/battery brouhaha: "The Kindle 2 is a better product in both respects."

In your dreams, Tritschler! You did the same thing auto makers have done. The Kindle now looks like many other readers out there.

You are offering less for more money.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote