View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:39 PM   #36
lisa031825
Edge User

I changed color of the ink in the journal. You have to open the menu at the bottom right, then there is a box next to the help that tells you the color you're using. Tap that box and you get the color choices and thickness.

I recalibrated the e-ink side right after the update because it was a little off. No problems with the drawing tool since. So recalibrating is probably the quick fix for that problem. I also found that continuous strokes are better recognized.

I love the journal attached to the calendar. I use Astrid for my to do list and it has a check box that creates matching entries in the calendar. This makes me super happy

I also don't like that the max time-out on the lcd is 5 minutes. I use both sides when I'm teaching and it's often several minutes before I need to do something on the lcd at which point I have to wake it up to move on.

Another (small) annoyance is if you hit the switch button on the reader and you don't already have a journal open, it won't do anything. You have to open a journal (new or existing) from the lcd side before the switch button will work.

Has anyone tried the projector app yet?