View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 08:00 PM   #761
ab78727
Connoisseur
ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ab78727 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: reMarkable2 Sony-DPT-S1 iPad9g
Quote:
Originally Posted by readthinksurvive View Post
thank you for your response! and clipboard flow, just meant i do everything (notes, sketches, etc) on a clipboard with regular paper and i wanted dpt to emulate that. also i don't mind no pen sensitivity, shame its not wacom although.. how can i be able to test a unit? any stores showcase it?
The best option imo is to find a used one for sale locally (e.g. Craigslist or similar) and see if the seller will let you try it out - if I were nearby, I would be happy to let you try mine out. I've used both the rM2 (with a staedtler noris wacom stylus) and the v1 Elipsa and vastly prefer the rM2 for note taking. The ~6GB available storage of the rM2 is probably a limitation for you but it is possible to export/archive notes to OneDrive, GDrive, and (maybe) Dropbox. I've also tried using the iPad with the Nebo app for notes but never installed a 'paper-like' screen protector so it wasn't a great experience but the Nebo iPad app was pretty magical with its run-time writing recognition though it had its bugs too.
ab78727 is offline   Reply With Quote