View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 07:52 PM   #218
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I finally got around to uploading the new release (version 1.0!). To honour the first version number, I added a margin cropping feature that should work on all devices, old and new. When margin cropping is enabled, a ">||<" icon appears in the toolbar. Defaults for some of the margin cropping parameters can be set in the Configuration menu. I also changed the cartoon panel navigation to jump to the Next/Prev panel that isn't entirely visible in the display already. That should cut down on the number of times the buttons have to be pressed when reading in panel mode. I broke up the main menu into two parts for newer devices since it was too big to fit on the screen in landscape mode. Things that you need to do often are in the first menu, and things you generally only do once are in the second. I also added two new two-fingered gestures. Tap with two fingers to bring up the second menu (the first menu is still brought up with a one-fingered tap). Rotate the screen by dragging two fingers in the direction that you want the images to be aligned from top to bottom. I also fixed the bug to do with the step size not being set to the configured value at start up. The new features and help items have translations supplied by PascalV, seiichiro0185 and dtanis, as usual. The Hungarian translation will hopefully be updated in the future when the translator is made aware of it.

I thought long and hard about what other features it might be good to add to this version, and I wasn't able to think of anything worthwhile. Except for bug fixes, the program may be good enough not to need much more work (knock on wood).
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote