Thread: Apple event
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 02:49 PM   #10
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Yea, neither the $5 for the game arcade nor the $5 for the streaming service appeal much to me. The Apple Watch 5, with the always on display sounds pretty interesting though.
Pricing not too bad on Arcade and TV+, but not interested in either myself.

I do like that Apple is pushing health research and functionality on the Series 5 Watches. Most companies only care about fitness and workout tracking, but old farts like me need the health tracking and functionality and don't need or care much about the fitness stuff. My Garmin Vivosmart HR just broke its non-replaceable band so it is now a functioning paperweight. I am interested in the Watch 5, but doubt I can ever afford one unless my health insurance offers help on that, but since I have a managed care Medicare plan there is little hope that will ever happen.

Last edited by OtinG; 09-10-2019 at 05:04 PM.
OtinG is online now   Reply With Quote