View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 11:21 AM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinah-Moe Humm View Post
Hi all,

I searched the forum for quite a while but I haven't been able to stir up anything that seems to match this situation (but I may have missed it; apologies if that's the case).

I have an ebook I downloaded that is in HTML format, with each page of the book as a separate HTML file. Specifically, the folder is a ZIP folder; in the ZIP folder are a folder that says "files" and an HTML document called "start here". The individual HTML files, one for each page of the book, are in the "files" folder.

I've tried using Calibre to convert the book into a format readable on my Kindle, but no dice, and of course dragging & dropping doesn't work either. Has anyone else dealt with this type of book?

Thanks in advance.
I would suggest placing all the HTML files at the top of the zip file and not hierarchy and try Calibre again. Report on what the problems are.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote