View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 03:07 AM   #14
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
Wonder how the wipers work on a windshield of that shape.
I could see the feasibility of things like this for commuting. It's pretty ridiculous to think it would be marketed as a family car or anything for solid utility. Here in Taiwan, the vast majority of the population has 50-125cc scooters for day-to-day driving, and then of course there are also a lot of cars for inter-city trips (scooters are not allowed on the freeways). Parking can be quite tough in big cities here, and there are lots of concerns about pollution from private transportation.

Though...I'm not too sure about unleashing these wheeled cockroaches in large numbers in Chinese cities. I was almost run over twice by a bus in Beijing on the sidewalk. Simple things like curbs and humans won't slow down progress!
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote