View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 01:26 AM   #13
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
I find it interesting how many times homonyms can make for vast differences in meaning.

If Light Wedge is creating a "complimentary" reading light, then all we need do is show the salesperon a Reader and receipt or same. I'm guessing that the Customer Service Bot meant "complementary." Even so, a free reading light would be nice on a $385 machine (let us not neglect taxes in our out the door price).

l;-
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote