View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 12:25 PM   #15
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Istvan diVega View Post
Since I read a lot of fantasy, more often I will put on some dedicated "fantasy music". For instance I have a several hours long collection of music from all the Elder Scrolls games, as well as soundtracks from other games like Myst, Guild Wars and so on and so forth. And of course there are the Lord of the Rings soundtracks and soundtracks from other movies.
LOL. I do that too sometimes, especially with The Lord of the Rings. I have the Complete Recordings. That's the entire soundtrack; basically the entire movie, but without the movie. I've seen the movies so often that I can hear which scene should be on screen.

When reading TLotR, while listening to the movie soundtrack, I sometimses get annoyed that I can't keep up. The movie runs faster than I can read
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote