View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 05:59 AM   #43
drofgnal
Wizard
drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.drofgnal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad Pro/Kindle Oasis 3/iPhone 13 Pro Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I sensed some real knowledge/experience posting in this thread towards the beginning so I'm hoping someone could satisfy my curiosity on this one.
Yes, I believe it would be hard for the attendant to do that. The interference not only depends on the radiated emmisions of the phone/reader, but also on the radiated suceptibility of the device or circuit being interupted. They can couple in weird ways that's not always intuitive, hence the rigorous design, test and certification required.
drofgnal is offline   Reply With Quote