Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 06:41 AM   #66
adbosch
Addict
adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.adbosch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Pocketbook Color 633
Sorry, but I think SourceForge is a mess. Where is the homescreen thing and its latest version and how is it called. And what do the other applications do? I am not very technical and I know that 'just trying out' what I find on the internet will surely result in a bricked reader.
So far I am very happy with the new homescreen but lost track of where to find new versions.