View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
Dara Joy
Dara Joy began at the beginning.

Device: none
DEATH BY PLOOT PLOOT by Dara Joy for $2.99 intro special

A sensual novella in the Matrix of Destiny universe (KNIGHT OF A TRILLION STARS, REJAR, MINE TO TAKE).

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0041D88X8

RECIPE FOR TROUBLE. . .

What happens when Deana decides to introduce the concept of Valentine's Day to Aviara?
Yep, that is pretty insane. What are you thinking, Deanna?!

How will the fearsome Charl knights react to the concept of a day of romance?
Sexy time for wizards. With sparks.

Welcome, traveler!

Time to rejoin old friends and come back to where it all started: Aviara. It's home– and the door is open for a sweet and spicy visit.

Have a party visiting with Lorgin and Deana, their family, friends, and Familiars. Find out what is going on in the MOD universe in this hilarious, heart-warming story (with plenty of steam, of course) that advances the Matrix of Destiny storyline.

THE BUZZ. . .

"I immediately devoured Death by Ploot Ploot and discovered I had been starving for one of my all time favorite writers." -Karen

"I read the book on the computer. It was wonderful. I love Dara Joy's books. She is a wonderful, imaginative writer. Thank you for love stories that I can keep in my heart forever." -Gayla

"The only way to describe the reading of my e-book "Death by Ploot Ploot" is to say the I consumed it. Then I read it again. I laughed so hard. This is what I have been missing in books I currently read. You get an entirely different feeling reading Dara's works. No one else stimulates like Dara - literally in every sense. Oh, how I miss her writings! I read and read again all her books. Did I say how much I have missed her writings? Please tell me that Traed has an adventure coming!" - Joy

"Thank you!!! Death by Ploot Ploot floored me. Such a great story, and many laugh out loud moments. Love your work Dara." - Jackie

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hi, I just put up 4 books on Kindle. (Two of them are continuations of the Matrix of Destiny series: KNIGHT OF A TRILLION STARS, REJAR, MINE TO TAKE). All are fun, sexy reads.

For more info click on the links below. Thanks!

Also available on Amazon.co.uk.
Dara Joy is offline   Reply With Quote