View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 07:41 AM   #2
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I live in the UK and I wanted a number of books in the US store.

I added a friends US address onto my UK Amazon account, made sure my own credit card was the I-Click payment method for that address, then went into Manage Your Kindle and changed my Kindle address to that American address.

I have then been able to purchase 17 books, they all downloaded via wifi fine and I have been billed for them on my credit card.

I also downloaded them to my PC as a back up.

I then changed my Kindle address back to the UK store and have checked everything is okay by downloading a few samples today.

So far everything seems okay. I haven't had any emails from Amazon at all, just the migration email on my Kindle as i switched bettween stores
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote