View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 02:36 AM   #25
Deobulakenyo
Guru
Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deobulakenyo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Boyue Likebook P78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
Something a little odd with the new RK fonts. I have Rakuten Serif selected, as shown in image 1, but when I click on the "Advanced" tab, the font changes, as in image 2. I have to select Rakuten Serif. Does anyone know why this might be happening?
I just updated my Libra 2 and patched the fw with geek1101's patches.

The fonts work fine on my Libra 2. I tested it immediately after the update to see if I can replicate what you experienced.

BTW, the fonts look like this: https://global.rakuten.com/corp/desi...ets/img/kv.svg

Last edited by Deobulakenyo; 09-21-2022 at 02:51 AM.
Deobulakenyo is offline   Reply With Quote