View Single Post
Old 01-19-2008, 06:21 AM   #66
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbs View Post
I don't care if he uses the ideas. I don't care if he uses them at some time in the future. I don't care if he never uses them. I don't care if anyone else uses them. They were suggestions based on something I saw that I thought not only needed improving, but could be rather easily improved. They were shared in case anyone else wants to think about them, test them, use them, improve them. Do that, or not: I don't care.
Hi cmbs. I'm sorry to hear this. Here, we do care, and I think part of the fun of participating in this community is that other people do care what you do or what you think. You are free to disagree, of course, but please let's not stretch personal anger or disagreements into personal attacks.

Quote:
You'll also be glad to know that I don't intend to post any more books here. It's all so extremely unimportant. It's not worth the drama, the accusations, the hurt feelings.
I know there are a lot of people who appreciate your efforts, to whom your book uploads are not unimportant. But I respect your decision. And it's good we agree that all of this is not worth hurting other people's feelings.

Cheers,
Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote