Thread: Firmware Update Fw 5.8.11 update
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 02:08 PM   #59
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
Neogenesis, an e-ARC I got from Baen a week or so ago and sideloaded into Calibre, has the boldness slider.

For what it's worth, the book I have been reading, an old book that was in Mobi format, I converted to AZ3 in Calibre and still didn't get the boldness slider. So I deleted it from Calibre, loaded it again from Kindle for Mac and converted that to AZ3 and the boldness slider is there. No idea why the difference; probably others will know.

JIm
Strether is online now   Reply With Quote