View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 06:06 AM   #1
saiyuki
Enthusiast
saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: binatone ReadMe, Kobo Touch, Scroll Extreme 2
Nook HD Plus Hard Reset

Hi guys. My Nook is still as original but i'm getting corrupted files in my stored books. I've no idea how it happened but happened it has, so i though a hard reset would get rid of the problem.

I've tried Erase an De-register but it fails with the error message 'deregistration failed (AD1133) local reset will not be attempted'. Despite several attempts, the same error occurs.

i can delete each corrupted book in the Nook individually, but as i have many books installed, i would like to clean out the Nook and start again, making sure no possibly corrupted files exist.

I can find no support from B&N concerning this problem (probably not looking hard enough), so i thought to ask here.

Regards
saiyuki is offline   Reply With Quote