View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 04:28 AM   #9
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Which option? Avoid publisher breaks? Certainly not. As I said it overrides a publisher's stylesheet to our defaults.

Did you perhaps select "none" in the Style menu instead of… basically just about anything else?
Yes - it looks like I had a combination of options selected that was giving the problem. I was sure I had the Style set to "Auto" (as I mentioned in my original post) but when I checked it was set as "None". By selecting "Auto" everything displays correctly.

Normally I think you just can't have too many options, however if you don't understand what they all do you can really foul things up as I had clearly done.

I looked at the epub.css you referred me to and I can now see how you are getting the page breaks on each separate document fragment.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote