View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 02:54 PM   #8
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by hleo12 View Post
I second this. An archive option would be nice. I just got my kindle today and I almost permanently deleted a book.

Although, to be fair on Amazon, there is another pop up that says it will delete the title on all your devices and you have to re-buy the book to get it back.
I agree, but note you may be unable to re-buy without help since the record of the purchase is not deleted which prevents any re-buy.
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote