View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 05:50 PM   #15
j0r13n
Enthusiast
j0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura aboutj0r13n has a spectacular aura about

Device: none
brucelee, many thanks for the additions! Great job again!

I was always switching between the two PocketBook ports; this one which has great functionality and integration and the other one which doesn't have the former both but does read well (and in the end that's all there's to it doesn't it) and runs circles around the first one regarding the interface/gui. Thanks to you the interface is becoming finally at a level that's imho workable. And that my friend is a major achievement

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee View Post
As for the front light toggler... I didn't find any way to do it.
Don't bother
It's the one with the least added value.
As nobody66 already stated it's already availabe through the PocketBook hardware keys. I was already aware of that as I have a PB626 myself but I was thinking of users with for instance a PocketBook Sense which haven't got the hardware keys.

What I do like tho, two things which takes it to the next level: it would be awesome when you can extend the top menu bar to a 'normal' level so you can use it without finger picking exercises, and it would also be a 'big' leap forward if you can fix the buffering in the menu's: more than once unsuspected settings are applied when selecting a menu item.

BTW, the dictionary is functioning different as I'm used to: when selecting a word which doesn't result in a direct hit, normally I'm choosing an item which comes as close as it gets and thereafter this item can be used as it was a direct hit...

Keep up the good stuff!!
j0r13n is offline   Reply With Quote