View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 02:20 PM   #5
dioib
∂₪≈☼
dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ιη.σιγ.ηιφι.κα
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I'm sure you didn't mean to say people shouldn't read these types of books. There are a lot of us who have ereaders precisely because we didn't want people to make judgements about what we read.
Well, if you mean the very special description that is given above and asking for my personal opinion, then yes, I think people could make much better use of their time by switching to something that instead of welling up their emotions for the sole purpose of making others financially benefit, could make'em think and grow (as they approach, little by little, the end of their lives).

As for people judging about my personal affairs, I always keep in mind the fact that every judgment is a personal opinion that might be true (although one can talk lifetimes about "truth" and find themselves nowhere).
dioib is offline   Reply With Quote