View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 04:33 PM   #12
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
To the OP - regarding the submerged Kindle - regardless of whether you get the warranty or not, it might be an idea to put it for a week into a bag of rice to get out all the residual moisture (if any).

I once managed to salvage my iPod touch that way that had been submerged in ... well, somewhere else, I won't go into details here ... and was not working any more. After a week in a bag of rice, it was working again and has been ever since.

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote