View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:00 AM   #11
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearstardiode View Post
I tried to get the URL for my pic and came up with what I came up with in the threads. Googling they're talking about going to photobucket.com and uploading a pic. I'm using Chrome so how do I get the URL image tag? Bear

P.S. I was impressed to see my image in YOUR post! LOL
In Chrome, you can right-click on the image and choose "Copy image URL". Then you add the IMG tags to post it on the board, either by typing them in manually or by using the little "mountain picture" script above the reply box.

This is for an image that is already online. If the image is not already online, you need to upload it somewhere. The nice thing about Photobucket is that it is free, allows hot-linking (linking to thie image on sites around the web), and will provide the IMG code for inserting the image into your posts.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote