View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 12:49 PM   #8
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Moon is the best reader but it does get done getting use to. The reason is that moon gives tons of control to its users.

-Toggle tap mode turns off taps to page turn , it limits the tap to only bring up the options. To page turn one has to Swype.

-Share means just that. Moon allows sharing on a ton of devices, I mainly use it for Evernote. But the feature is the same for all apps. You select whatever text you want to share in the moon app, hit more when the menu pops up, then select whatever app you want to post.

The way you paste is not Moon specific. That is done in the OS level. It is done by pressing and holding the text field you wish to paste to. A menu will pop up giving you the option to paste
I am starting to really like it. It makes reading on the SMP5 great. I love the TSS. Shake to have it start playing is fun.

I am trying to get the books on the home page, and get confused with the books displayed all on one row. I am still trying to get it the way I want. Any tips?
new is offline   Reply With Quote