View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:57 AM   #369
Bookripper
Connoisseur
Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookripper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too much to remember
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haesslich View Post
Seems odd to complain about a feature that's never existed on a Kobo, a Kindle, or a Sony PRS series reader. Especially since they DON'T advertise folder support.

They're designed to sell books from their prospective vendors, and the side loading is more a bonus than anything. Only non-bookstore readers (like the Bookeen) or software readers on smartphones/PDAs ever had any real folder capability.

Well,

To start with, Kobo brags about the possibility of a 30.000 book-LIBRARY. NOT a 30.000 book-CHAOTIC MESS.
maybe if everybody made more complaints instead of just adapting to the system, the developers would actually change something.
I currently am in Belgium, there is no place where I can test the Kobo, I have to order it online.
The specs on the kobo website also give no indication about how the interface works.
My posts are not meant for the happy Ipad flock, who take everything as it comes and never see reason to be critical.
Kobo advertises a big library, I expect one. Not to turn a sorted and sequenced library in a pile of unsorted crap.
I dont care if the side loading is more a bonus than anything, they should make it work proper, period.

Anyway I'm asking my vendor for a refund as we speak.
Bookripper is offline   Reply With Quote