View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 09:35 AM   #10
rvs
Groupie
rvs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rvs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rvs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rvs has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: DR1000s, Hanlin V5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx View Post
I am not in favour of changing the fields in the global.db database, this would make it incompatible with the original firmware. I am currently thinking of (mis-)using the tag field.
I didn't realize this. Can you explain how this makes it incompatible? My SQL skills are pretty limited, so it's not obvious to me. I'd think the new fields would simply be ignored by the original firmware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackx
The latest xournal version (0.8) has a (command line) option to import only pages with annotations (Import Annotations Only). Although I see that it has some problems with the first page ...
If you have the latest dr-hackx installed, you should be able to use the Tools->Open With .. - CTB-menu on pdf documents. Select Annotations Only and xournal will only import those pages that have annotations (and an extra empty page as the first page ...).
I know, it's a great feature. Both features have merits of it's own I think. Sometimes I want to retain the full context when browsing through my notes.
rvs is offline   Reply With Quote