View Single Post
Old 07-10-2010, 11:17 PM   #3
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowl View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if HTC wait until google opens up the market place for larger screen devices, it will be much easier to bring products to the market more quickly if you don't have to mess around building your own store like most of the others seem to have to do currently.

I think his current comments are hiding their true intentions because after all they don't mind competing in the crowded arena of android mobile phones.
I agree, the Android Market is a key factor in Android's ability to compete with Apple - any device that lacks the Market is going to be crippled in comparison to the iPad.

I know my own interest in an Android tablet waned considerably when I discovered they won't have Market access.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote