Thread: What's with Ade
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 01:30 PM   #7
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
One solution

The only thing I could figure was that ADE did not like the CSS taken from the HTML file. Rather than extracting the Style Sheet from the HTML and saving it as main.css, I created my own dummy css with only a comment included and then loaded Sigil. The file came up with no formatting.

I then loaded the following statements one at a time, testing with ADE after every entry.

Code:
body{
	margin-left: 15px; margin-right: 15px;
}
p {
	margin: 0; padding: 0 0 5px 0; text-indent: 1.5em;
}
h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
	 margin: 0; padding: 0 0 5px 0; text-align: center;
 }
a:link {
COLOR: #000000;
}
ADE displayed everything OK. I guess that means that all Style Sheets are not equal and to avoid those in the PG files. Learning can take a while.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote