View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 06:02 PM   #4
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blokie View Post
Shouldn't have any issues at all with sideloading - I do exactly the same thing as I'm outside the US.

I would suggest softrooting though, as the library functions provided are better than those provided by default (everything combined as opposed to separating out sideloaded which the standard firmware does).
You know, that you can buy from B&N, although being outside US (from Germany myself)? You don't have to sideload, only because you're outside US.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote