View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 07:13 AM   #73
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfarmer View Post
Sorry, dude.. Clean system (Win7 x64 -- just reformatted and reinstalled OS and Office). Still fails to do anything but zombie.

"It works on my machine" is no indicator that the software is correct. It's one of the famous-last-lines in the software testing industry.
No, but it works on most everyone's else's system IS.

Very few people are actually having trouble with the software. Sorry to be harsh but that's the truth. Others with the same setup are working fine from what I know.

Sorry you are having trouble and I don't want to argue with you, but clearly there is something different about your system or something you are not doing that others are because (once more) it is working for virtually everyone.

For example: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...3&postcount=16

Have you contacted Sony?

Last edited by kennyc; 01-02-2010 at 07:17 AM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote