View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 10:58 AM   #7
sherryk_us
writer/reader
sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs 950, Sony prs 505 and REB 1200
Thanks for the suggestions. Good to know the Sony reader 505 is good for lefties. The new ones coming out sound good too.

I've managed to rank what I'm looking for in order of importance--one of those really hard things for me to do since I tend to think in great blobs of everything but the kitchen sink stuff.

Important for eink device (or close equivalent) for sunlight reading:

1. leftie page turn reading possible either with rotate screen or as is.
2. portability
3. no conversion needed (or easy conversion, maybe using Calibre since I have my books in that anyway.)
4. I also like pretty colors like the burgandy jetbook and the new Cool-er reader colors.

Thanks for helping me narrow down my criteria in order of importance. This will probably help me decide as well as narrowing down suggestions.

Sherry
sherryk_us is offline   Reply With Quote