View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009, 12:24 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enraptured View Post
Ooh I'm jealous. I doubt my local library (which is in rural New Hampshire and is about the size of my living room) will be offering ebook downloads anytime soon... On the other hand, they do offer downloadable audiobooks, so maybe ebooks are the next step.
If you want you can, as several here have, join the New York public library system. As a non-resident it cost $100 a year, but that is much cheaper than buying 5-10 books a month if you are a heavy reader.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote