View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 10:11 PM   #70
charmian
Addict
charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charmian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle PW2
To me it just doesn't seem like the price differential between a Chromebook and a Windows laptop is enough to appeal, but I suppose that just means I'm out of the target demographic. If it were around $150, I think it would be far more appealing.

However, what also makes it unappealing to me is that Android has cheaper devices and a wider and more open app selection.
charmian is offline   Reply With Quote